Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are good makeup/hair ideas for a zombie girl?

I have the basics covered. I just need ideas on hair and makeup..which..i dont have covered! haa. Well, i was thinking that i could use concealer to make my face whiter, but i dont think that will work. any ideas?What are good makeup/hair ideas for a zombie girl?
You can get some white foundation, white face powder, and red eyeshadow. You put the red eye shadow only on your lower lids, encompassing your whole lower eye bags, and then, wetting your fingers slightly with water, you drag the edges of the red downwards.





I did this effect with my eyes yesterday, I was meant to be a doll, but everybody thought I was going as a zombie. So I assume this might help for starters.





http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/b鈥?/a>





It also helps brushing black eyeshadow below your cheekbones to create a hollow effect.What are good makeup/hair ideas for a zombie girl?
I'm going as a zombie girl too! I like the leaves in the hair idea. I have dark hair, so I was going to rat it out and then add some baby powder so it looks dusty/musty. I was gonna do a whitish/greenish makeup base with dark accents around the eyes and under cheekbones, kinda like the picture above (good work by the way) Of course have blood coming from your mouth, down your shirt and on any other fake wounds you might want.





Have fun, Happy Halloween!
Yes powder your face until it looks like your so pale you could be dead. Then like, I straighten my hair EVERY day, so if I were you I would leave my hair poofy and make it stick in all different directions.
Last year I used purple eyeshadow around my eyes, and i messed up my hair and kept it in with hairspray. Then i attatched leaves to bobby pins and stuck some in my hair! It looked really cool!
put purple eyeshadow on your eye to make it look like a bruise and with a red marker make a spot and wipe off the inside it makes it look like burns and for your hair just mess it up big time!!!
well back combed hair of course. And yes concealer your face and slap on some brown stuff to make it look like mood. good luck xx
put you hair in tiny paltes and sleep on them all night!!





really fuzzy zombie hair!!





black charcoal eyes maybe??





big red lips to still be a wee bit sexy!!
ermmm Dark Eye liner eye shadow, takonpowder for face, ermm back come your hair, use lots of hair spray
use bright red lipstick and use a lot of really dark eye make up. hair spray your hair up so its kinda poofy and matted
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment