Friday, January 8, 2010

What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?

He lost a MAJOR bet to me and the deal is for him to go 10 days wearing girl clothes. I got some great answers on what he needs to wear, but I would love to see some ideas on hair, makeup, and nails! Thanks for all your help!What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?
paint em all hot pink. problem solved.What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?
full makeover at a mac store, then take him and have a manicure and pedicure with matching nail polish, or some nice glue on nails. have his hair done at a salon or a nice wig. nair off his body hair and put him in girls clothes
If I had this oppotunity, rather than humiliate my bf, I'd do a make over on him! His idea of what a real man dresses and grooms like needs drastic revision.





First I'd tweeze his uni-brow, make him cut his hair into a style I liked, and put him into clothes he would normal reject but that I happen to like.





Maybe I'd have a make over done to him at a salon. He could have a massage, his facial hair all cut off, hair cut, facial including the tweeze, manicure, pedicure (clear or nude) and a fake spray on tan. Then I'd take him to get a new outfit in a trendy look that he probably would object to as being way too gay.





Of course I'm looking at the enjoyment I'd get from this rather than what he would get out of it. Maybe your man isn't as scruffy as mine though.
Style him like brittany spears with pigtails and glitter.
-hot pink, light blue, and sparkley nail polishes.


-bronzer and red/pink toned makups for his cheeks


-blue or black liquid or pencil eyeliner


-colour in his eyebraws with black pencil to make them darker


-put a black pencil fake birthmark on him right under his nose or at the corner of his eye.


-pink, pourople, blue, or green eyeshadows.


-dazzling lip gloss


-put a pink bow in his hair or a head band


-depending on how long his hair is try putting a yellow tie on it to tie it up.








Good luck %26amp; have fun because i know i would!


Whatevere you do it'll still be hilarious!
For his nails you could paint them hot pink, light girly pink, or just pink. Buy some stick on designs, like butterflies, or flowers. Something a real girly girl would wear. If he has long hair, pig tails with bows. or a french braid, cant do a french braid, 2 regular braids. you could also try a bun with a hair scrunchy. You could also curl his hair, in little ringlets, and pin it back. If he has short hair, add some clips with a butterfly on it or something. For make up, pink, purple, or blue eyeshadow, and mascera. You could possibly add eye liner into the mix, just dont hide the eyeshadow color, that looks the girliest. Get a nice pink blush, and a bright lip gloss! Use a lip pencil first to keep the color, and then add a gloss over it, to give shine.








Have Fun!
wig and pink nails. make him wear excruciatingly high heels 7 inch or something crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment