Friday, January 8, 2010

What should I do for makeup and hair for the prom?

My prom is in July, and I have a teal coloured, floor length grecian dress. I'm blonde and pale, and my hair is very long (nearly reaches my waist). I'm not sure what to do for my hair and make up, does anyone have any ideas?What should I do for makeup and hair for the prom?
You should pile your hair on top of your head with lots of curls! Your makeup should be simple because your dress will stand out! your best bet would be to pay someone to do it for you!What should I do for makeup and hair for the prom?
your hair...Id say think of Julia stiles in 10 things I hate about you...up with lots of curls :)


I cant really suggest a way to do your make up because I odnt know what you look like..post a pic and Ill be more then happy to give some ideas for make up :)
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment