Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I dress and do my hair/makeup to look gothic/emo?

Please help! And if you know any clothing stores in Los Angeles to shop at to help out that would be good too.How can I dress and do my hair/makeup to look gothic/emo?
Tease your hair.


Get a cut with lots of layers.


Maybe thinned out on the bottom fuller up top.


Lot's of straightening and hairspray.


Heavy eyeliner, bright random colors through hair.


Lots of colorful eyeshadow as well.


Do a dark blue on the lid, then an aquaish color on top of that and so on.


Wear extremely skinny jeans and bright colors. Scarfs with chic jackets.


Be fun!How can I dress and do my hair/makeup to look gothic/emo?
Well ';Hot Topic'; has lots of kinda gothic/emo stuff.
http://www.mylittlehalo.bigcartel.com
make sure that you smell like piss
  • beauty tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment