Friday, January 8, 2010

How does Lady Sovereign do her makeup & hair?

I have always been a fan of lady sovereign. I love her hair and the way she does her makeup. Her eye makeup always looks so nice and her hair is always in place. I have brown eyes, and im not sure if i can make my makeup look like hers. eyeliner seems to always stand out more on blue-eyed and bright-green-eyed girls(like Lady Sov), is this true? and about her hair, would it be possible to do my hair like hers if i have bangs? their not angled bangs that go straight across my forehead, their to the side, but its impossible for me to wear a ponytail and get my bangs all back with it. any advice? p.s. i also have naturally curly hair, should i straighten it to help?How does Lady Sovereign do her makeup %26amp; hair?
she has make up artist and hair stylist who take care of her beauty needs. she doesn't do all that her self! hahaha





and do your hair and make up isn't going to make you look likeher either.





maybe you can go to a hair salon and show them a picture of her and her hair and tell them you want it done like that. And they will try their best to do it like that. as for the make up. you can buy the same colors and practice on yourself. Im sure lady sovereign doesnt know how to do her own make up.


but you can practice of a friend or something or eachother.How does Lady Sovereign do her makeup %26amp; hair?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment