Friday, January 8, 2010

How should i do my makeup and hair for 1st day back to school?

Please put links to pictures if you can. I have fair skin, blue eyes, light golden brown/blonde hair (which is mid-back and layered. ) Any ideas that won't take to long and try to give directions on how to achieve the look. Thanks so much.How should i do my makeup and hair for 1st day back to school?
I think you should go for brights,


especially because your blue eyes are most likely


to pop out with other ';non-darkish'; colors.


Try applying eyeshadow that might look similar


to the shirt you're wearing [especially if it's a bright color]


You can try straightening your hair, or putting some


volume stuff + mousse after showering to make it


look in form of what you want.





Don't think too much about it.


I'm sure you'll look fine anyway.How should i do my makeup and hair for 1st day back to school?
You should put on a bit of foundation;


To even out your skin,





You should put some blush on;


To add ..... Prettiness?





Some eyeshadow A LITTLE BIT!


A light green color would work...





And some lip gloss would finish it off!





*Remember; When you put on make-up, always remember to make it look natural, NEVER make it look like you have it on. Make-up is used to ENHANCE your beauty.





I hope it helped!


%26lt;333

No comments:

Post a Comment