Friday, January 8, 2010

How should I do my hair/makeup for school tomorrow?

I have brown shoulder length hair, layered with sidebangs.. I have pale skin and hazel eyes.. So how should I do my hair/makeup tomorrow?How should I do my hair/makeup for school tomorrow?
You sound gorgeous!





wear a pouf, curl, straighten, crimp, pigtails, etc.


Just do something you don't usually do!





black eyeliner ON BOTTOM ONLY, mascara, curl eyelashes, blush (foundation and concealer too if you use it)


It's what I tried today and everyone loved it!





GOOD LUCK!How should I do my hair/makeup for school tomorrow?
Take a shower in the morning and when you get out wrap your hair in a towel and do your make-up.Eyeliner and eyeshadow.=) and then unwrap your hair.Brush it out..then flip your hair and then go up and down.Its called shunching your hair.=) and still have the side bang.=)
Shave it! Shave your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment