Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there people that can come into your house to do hair/makeup on a regular basis?

I am in a career, where I need my hair/makeup done on a regular basis. How much should I charge? How about pressing and laundering my clothing?Are there people that can come into your house to do hair/makeup on a regular basis?
You need two people: A laundress and a stylist.Are there people that can come into your house to do hair/makeup on a regular basis?
I saw a mobile hair dresser the other day in my town. There are a lot of older people who live here, so it's nice for them if they are house-bound or it's too cold for them to go out, or inclement. I'm sure there must be people near where you are. As for doing laundry...there are always people you can pay to do anything.
I don't get it. Why if you need your hair done do you have to charge ? Don't you mean what do they charge for this service ? What do they charge for pressing and laundering clothing ? Isn't that what you should be asking ? Well.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment