Friday, January 8, 2010

How long do you spend on makeup and hair every day?

I am only 14 and i spend about an hour on it. Am i wearing to much makeup. I wear mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow a little not like bright blue a white, glittery eyeliner, foundation, concealer, lip gloss. Then i straighten my hair and like comb it for 20 mins.How long do you spend on makeup and hair every day?
i'm 17. i keep things neutral.


chapstick + eyeliner. prob 2 mins.


hair. i usually keep it straight, fix it up for 5 mins.


i'm simple.How long do you spend on makeup and hair every day?
Maybe you could skip on the foundation and concealer unless you REALLY NEED it, you skin should be young enough to go with out it once ina while. I wash my hair at night and let it dry while i'm sleeping, and that alone takes a good 30min. I let my hair do it's natural thing prob.2-3 times a week. So total every morning I only spend 30min on my hair, make up, and deciding what to wear. Play around with the way you do things see if there are some things you could do differently to save time.
I'm 14 and i wear:


moisturizer


face primer


concealer


foundation


powder


fix plus


eye shadow primer


eye shadow that goes with what I'm wearing


eyeliner


mascara


bronzer


fixplus again





%26amp; then i just straighten my hair.





total is like 30-40 min.





it sounds like a lot of make up but


it doesnt look like it.
It takes me about 15 to 20 minutes, I curl my eyelashes, mascara, curl again till its to my expectations. And I put my contacts on...brush hair. Then Im done. I generally spend more time staring in the mirror than actually putting makeup on. Everytime Im looking in the mirror Iam entranced by what I see. I could stare all day :]
Yes, that is a bit too much. I spend around twenty minutes each day. My hair takes longest because I need to put in bobby pins so it will stay perfectly. As for makeup, I use a little eyeliner, some foundation, and a hint of blush. Answer mine if you know the answer, please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I wear eyeliner ,mascara, eye shadow ,foundation, blush, and a chap stick of some sort ,but no matter what I still love my natural beauty because its the face that i will have to get use to and its unique and I love it! You should try it
I am a guy and I wear makeup. I only wear mascara, eyeliner, foundation and powder and I spent 15 minutes in putting it on and 20 minutes in my hair to get it spikey and nice. In total 35 minutes.
geez, an hour? i couldnt take that.





30min tops if i wear eyeshadow. and that includes my hair.





i wear eyeliner and mascara. and maybe foundation if im not tireed.





i'm fourteen by the way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxGEfhLdh鈥?/a>





Try this look instead. It takes only a few minutes and looks classy. You are most definitely using too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment