Friday, January 8, 2010

What is good makeup and hair styles for teens?

i need something that wont take me that long in the morning. I have dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. I conceder myself having a oval face. My hair has a little bit of a wave in it.What is good makeup and hair styles for teens?
I use a lot of make up but that's just me. not a lot of teens in my school wear a lot of make up a little mascara and liner and definitely lip gloss and basically anything that makes thier lips shiny and sparkly. As for hair all I see is long layered hair. usually a little lower then their shoulders and it is all wispy layers. Since your hair is a little wavy it might add a little volume to the style and will flip the ends of the layers out.What is good makeup and hair styles for teens?
I would wear mascara and maybe eye liner if you would like and a light color of eye shadow. Don't put too much or it will look weird. Since you are a teen, try not to put too dark of a color of eye shadow and don't put too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment