Friday, January 8, 2010

How should I dress and do my makeup and hair for a job interview?

Its with one of the biggest hair dresser businesses in the UK, for an apprenticeship.


Should I dress formal or fashionable?


And should my makeup be really natural or just look good?


And my hair is really bad atm, bob length. Should I leave it down or tie it up or what??


Help?


The interview is on thursday btw.How should I dress and do my makeup and hair for a job interview?
Dress like you mean business. Wear a nice blouse, and a medium-length skirt, and heels. It looks classy but feminine. Wear your hair straight down. maybe with a clip holding about half of your hair back, that looks really good. Don't wear too much make-up, because that leaves a bad impression. How should I dress and do my makeup and hair for a job interview?
Try to look smart. formal and fashionable at the the same time,


maybe one of the tight skirts down to your knees, high heels(not too high) a nice top with a trendy vest. Hair doesnt matter too much as long as its clean(not greasy) ,neat and not all over the place. I would just recoment to tie it up if its long and if its short straighten it too look proffesional. You can pull of a bright lipstick this time. and just go over your eyes in eyeliner one (not too much) and a bit of mascara. Eyeshadow should only be light or colours like bronze and silver. P.S ; good luck
ok dress smart like a nice top and black pants blodry your hair and wear it down dont wear heaps of makeup sit up straight

No comments:

Post a Comment